Conference Open Space program can be viewed and edited at
IDEC@EUDEC 2016, We Are The School, is the 24th IDEC, but it is the first one with significant online components. We’re organizing an immersive online experience for anyone who cannot make it to the conference, but still wants to participate in some way and for all the conference participants to prepare for the conference and to discuss topics afterwards.
We will organize several online events
- The first event was on 27th Feb 2016, an online Open Space event. In this event we tested the online platform and prepared for the conference.
- Here’s the schedule of the workshop on 27th February.
- The second event on 2nd April between 12 AM – 5 PM will be directed at Finnish teachers with the theme “Participation in Schools”.
- The second international event (30th April 2016) will also be an online Open Space event for everyone.
- During the IDEC@EUDEC conference the keynote speeches will be streamed, so that anyone can join us regardless of location.
- After the conference (est. in late June) we will organize one more online event where the keynote speeches will be discussed further and practical ideas will be thought about.
The online events will be in Adobe Connect, Skype and TeamSpeak.
We will gladly receive feedback about these events.