|Young people 13 – 17 year olds and students||290 €|
|Young people 5 – 12 year olds||120 €|
|Children under 5 years||0 €|
|EUDEC Annual General Meeting (AGM) 4th – 5th June 2016||+100 €|
|Registration for only keynote days 9th – 10th June 2016**||275 €|
|Registration for keynote days / ticket for one day||150€|
Registration fee includes the conference, keynote days, school accommodation, catering (breakfast, lunch, dinner and evening snacks) from Monday to Friday. Friday dinner for keynote participants not included.
AGM-registration fee includes school accommodation in campus area, catering (breakfast, lunch, dinner and evening snacks) from Saturday to Sunday.
We’re organizing pre- and post-conference events. You can let us know if you’re interested in joining them in the registration form. Costs and more detailed information will be available later.
1) (FULL) 30th May – 3rd June 2016 – School Visit Week – We will organize guided visits to schools in the capital (Helsinki) area.
2) 11th -17th June – Excursion Week – We will organize guided tours to several places of natural and cultural importance in Finland.
Special arrangements for schools and other large groups and people with special needs or from low income countries on request. Send requests to email@example.com.
If you’re not already a member of EUDEC, you can pay for you EUDEC membership at the registration desk on arrival or on the EUDEC website. You can also register as a candidate for the crowdfunding campaign at http://www.idec2016.org/crowdfunding_form
**Keynote days include a possibility to participate in the main event for one extra day.
If you have to cancel your registration, we will refund payment fees as follows:
– if cancellation is made before 1st April, we will refund 90% of payment
– if cancellation is made before 1st June, we will refund 50% of payment
– if cancellation is made after 1st June, we will refund 0% of payment